STEM Inquiry: Educating for Sustainability
- Adopting a sustainability framework for your campus or school
- Developing civic sustainability messaging for your school community
- Building bridges from campus to green careers
Subscribe to the STEM Inquiry newsletter!
- Engaging, interactive Virtual Professional Learning Workshops
- In-Person Professional Learning Workshops to make the most of your outdoor spaces.
Popular workshop topics include:
- Investigations in the Outdoor Classroom
- Connect with Nature: Start Where You Are
- Planting in Your Playground
- S.T.E.A.M Exploration in the Playground
- Custom-tailored workshops to meet your school's needs. Contact us.
Increase sustainability awareness and improve green behaviors in your community
STEM Inquiry partners with schools to create vibrant Children's Sensory Gardens. Extend your classroom with safe, outdoor garden-based learning. Garden-based education programs spark children's curiosity about the natural world.