STEM Inquiry: Hands-on Virtual Science Series
Science, Nature and Engineering Design for Young Learners
As fun as it is educational!
- For ages 4 - 12 years old in different age bands
- Includes an exploration kit of materials shipped to your door.
- Classes taught by Stephanie Rose, Director, STEM Inquiry
- See Current Schedule for recommended ages, dates and times.
Your child will love to invent, build, create, explore, and experiment!
“My daughter is absolutely loving the STEM Inquiry Virtual class. She loves science, and with less science in school now, this class really fills a need. She really enjoys the tactile building and creating. She looks forward to more experiments!"
P.S. 452 parent
Subscribe to the Bite-Size STEM newsletter. Encourage curiosity!
- Engaging, interactive Virtual Professional Learning Workshops
- In-Person Professional Learning Workshops to make the most of your outdoor spaces.
Popular workshop topics include:
- Investigations in the Outdoor Classroom
- Connect with Nature: Start Where You Are
- Planting in Your Playground
- S.T.E.A.M Exploration in the Playground
- Custom-tailored workshops to meet your school's needs. Contact us.
Spark curiosity and support science thinking — for children, families, teachers, and schools
About Stephanie Rose, Stem Inquiry Founder & Director:
“Stephanie is a thoughtful, responsive, talented educator who values what children have to say. She puts inquiry learning at the center of her work and encourages children to explore, discover, hypothesize and experiment.”
Amy Warden, Director, Brick Church School, NYC
STEM Inquiry partners with schools to create vibrant Children's Sensory Gardens. Extend your classroom with safe, outdoor garden-based learning. Garden-based education programs spark children's curiosity about the natural world.